Contractors that work with steel frequently want to have both hands free to position, fit, adjust and align metal materials. Rare earth magnets are a must. With its milled measuring surface and V-groove, it holds firmly on all steel materials, even round surfaces. This level has a vial that will measure horizontal/level with gradients of 1% and 2%, a vertical/plumb vial and a third 45 degree vial . This level is practical, precise, convenient, and robustly built.
- Compact, tough, die-cast aluminum profile torpedo level with a level vial with 1% and 2% slope indication rings, a vertical/plumb vial and an additional dedicated 45° vial.
- Slender profile shape.
- Extra-strong rare-earth magnet system for heavy grip to metal objects – leaves the hands free when aligning, adjusting and fitting.
- Precision-milled V-groove measuring surface for optimum hold and positioning on pipes.
- Easy to clean and looks great.
- STABILA precision vial manufacturing and installation technology delivers best in class accuracy and durability.
- Accuracy guaranteed for life: Vials will never fog, leak or require adjustment.
The extra-strong grip of the rare-earth magnets is needed for metal construction and scaffolding in particular, as well as for fitting and welding.
|Measurement accuracy in normal position ||±1/32in @ 72in |
|Measurement accuracy in reverse position ||±3/64in @ 72in |
|Number of measuring surfaces ||1 |
|Magnet system ||Rare Earth V Groove |
|Profile ||Cast T profile |