The solution for heavy-duty commercial bending power, the MX Series commercial bending system includes an MX Series brake, MX Stand and Adjustable MAX Cut-Off.
Stability and toughness are built into the MX Series brake, with double-walled pivot arms providing added strength and die castings with reinforcing ribs for increased bending performance and reduced deflection. The brake's ergonomic handles deliver a superior grip and added leverage while the easy-maintenance moving hinge system increases bending power without marring material.
The MX Stand with its trapezoidal design and wide plank assures stability. The included Adjustable MAX Cut-Off shear provides precise, factory-quality cuts on a wide range of materials and eliminates the need for unsafe, repetitive utility knife and conventional sheer cutting. What's more, it provides a clean transfer of power with its comfortable, ergonomic handle.
- Available Lengths: 8' 6", 10' 6" and 12' 6"
- Weight: 8' 6" brake 314 lbs; 10' 6" brake 325 lbs; 12' 6" brake 341 lbs.
- Throat Depth: 19-5/8"
- Mouth Opening: 1-7/16"
- All vinyl; Galvanized steel up to 22 ga
- Galvanized steel painted up to 24 ga
- CR sheet and coil steel up to 22 ga
- Soft and annealed copper up to 32 oz
- Stainless steel 1/2 hard up to 24 ga.
Adjustable MAX Cut-Off Capacities:
- Aluminum up to .040
- Galvanized steel up to 24 ga
- Soft copper up to 32 oz
- Stainless steel up to 24 ga.