- Up to 60% of a home's Energy Loss is caused by air leakage through the ceiling into the attic, mainly through the Attic Access opening, also called "attic hatch" or "scuttle hole".
- The U.S. Department of Energy describes that an Attic Access is a "big hole in the ceiling". Adding an insulated cover and weather-stripping to an attic access can reduce air infiltration and energy-loss through this passageway.
- Seals and Insulates Ceiling and Knee-Wall Access Openings.
- Installs in Minutes from Inside the Room.
- R-10 Insulated, with 2" EPS Foam and Weatherstrip Gasket.
- Eliminates the Finish Trim and Custom-Construction of an Access Door.
- Fits maximum opening 24"x30".
- Color: White.
- Energy Star Home Sealing Program
Write Your Own Review
Questions on AccessMate - Attic Ladder Door/Cover
No questions asked yet