LAPR 150 rotary laser, receiver, receiver bracket laser goggles, target plate, tripod, rod, carrying case, 2 x D batteries, 2 x AA batteries
Fast, versatile and uncomplicated thanks to pendulum technology. Most pro’s are looking for a fast self-levelling rotation laser. This is where the LAPR 150 does a great job. It’s quick to work with, it’s versatile and absolutely dependable. It has all the functions you need on a building site in one unit. And if paired with a receiver, the working range is increased to 600', a must for outdoor work. With the press of a button the laser is levelled in an instant thanks to its rapid pendulum technology, making levelling really fast and simple. This means you’ll increase productivity thanks to the renowned STABILA product technology.
- Self-levelling pendulum rotation laser for horizontal, vertical and square.
- Quick self-levelling function.
- Versatile – select from horizontal/level, verticals/plumb, lines with scan and 90 degree angle.
- Easy operation: Two-button system.
- Operating range up to 600ft with receiver.
- Protected in all positions by tough metal roll cage and shock-absorbent STABILA soft grip casing.
- Dust and water protection certified IP 54.
- Battery drawer: easy replacement, even directly on the tripod. 2 x D
- Target plate with magnetic holder and cross-hair for aligning the laser vertically and horizontally with a target point.
- Laser goggles – increase visibility of the laser beam by 50%.
- 5/8 - 11 thread for attaching to a tripod.
This laser is designed for small to medium sized jobsites that are active with many trades people and equipment.. The pendulum based system stabilizes/dampens the laser so it is not shutting off frequently to recalibrate like many motor based lasers. This is one of the easiest to operate and quickest to get set up. For tiling work – adjusting/aligning wall and floor tiles. For floor and screed work – laying screed over large areas. In drywall construction – laying out the floor, wall and ceiling. For electrical installation work – installation of switches and plug sockets. For plumbing work – line and pipe installation.
|Laser class ||3R |
|Output ||< 5 mW |
|Laser wavelength ||635 nm |
|Self-levelling range +/- ||1° |
|Levelling accuracy +/- ||1/4 in @ 100 ft |
|Diameter of working area for set receiver ||787 ft |
|Operating life ||80 h |
|Battery type ||D |
|Protection class ||IP 54 |
|Tripod connection ||5/8"-11 |