The Model 119-01 Field Station measures 60 in long, 44 in wide and has a capacity of 120.7 cu ft. Think of it as command central, this field station serves as the jobsite office to securely store tools, supplies, documents and more.
- WATCHMAN® 5 Lock System with recessed lock housing for protection against theft
- Thicker 14-gauge steel bottom provides enhanced structural rigidity, durability and strength, minimizing the possibility of fork lift damage during transport
- Four-way skids allow access from any side, making it easier and faster to transport.
- Adjustable and removable split shelves let you organize your storage down below.
- The only jobsite storage cabinet offering the strongest deadbolt style locking mechanism for ultimate security
- Powder-coat finish for superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Dual gas springs for smooth, one-handed lift. One spring locks securely in place.
|Feature||Size / Details|
|Approx. Shipping Wt. Lbs.||678|
|Approx. Cu. Ft. Per Unit||120.7|
|Lock System||WATCHMAN® 5 Lock System|
|Open Height||82-1/4 in|
|Powder Coat Finish||Yes|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Knaack Portable Field Station 119-01
No questions asked yet