Attic Tent - Attic Insulation is improved with this Attic Ladder Insulator. The patented Attic Tent consists of a durable shell, made of a space age synthetic casing. This high-tech material is adhered to 1/2 inch thick micro-fiber urethane insulation. It is lightweight, ultra-thin and ultra-effective!The Attic Tent materials have been calculated to a 3.2 R-value. It is designed to be an air transfer barrier between your attic and your living area. This is the same principle behind storm doors and windows.
PROPER WIDTH & LENGTH MEASUREMENT
- Measure the width & length of inside of the rough frame and pick the model that is closest.
- All attic Tent models are designed to fit attic home trusses constructed with a minimum of 2"x 6" or better frame height (also called the rough frame when mounting attic stairs, the same frame you would floor your attic on.)
- Attic Tents with 7" height, added to a 2"x 6" truss, equals about 12.5" to13" total height. A 1"x 4" folding attic stair side rail, folded, equals 12" when attic stair door is closed. This allows adequate stair clearance.
- Attic Tents with 13" height, added to a 2"x 6" truss, equals about 18.5" to 19" total height.
- A 1"x 6" folding attic stair side rail, folded, equals 18" when attic stair door is closed. This allows adequate stair clearance.
- From our marketing survey of attic stair manufacturers, we have determined that the most common size attic stairs sold, are constructed with 1"x 4" ladder side-rails, thus making our most common Attic Tent sales being those with 7" heights.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Attic Tent - Attic Insulation Tent for Attic Openings
No questions asked yet