Werner Wooden Attic Ladders - 250 to 350 lbs. Capacity
This traditional wooden attic ladder is the perfect way to access the contents of your attic with ease. It provides the traditional strength and durability you need to turn your attic into useful storage. These models easy fit into most homes with ceiling heights from 8 to 10 feet. This also includes a comprehensive installation manual and helpful online video.
- Full wrap-around door hinge minimizes heat loss
- Counter-balance mechanism eliminates sagging
- High quality door can be painted or stained
- Pull string allows for easy operation
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- Building Code: Verify that the product you are considering and its installation meet all applicable building codes in your area.
- Know Your Dimensions: Because an attic ladder goes into your ceiling, it’s important to make sure that your ceiling and surrounding area are appropriate for the ladder you are considering. Make sure you accurately measure your opening size, floor-to-ceiling height, as well as swing clearance and landing space, so you select a ladder that will fit the space you have.
- Materials: Whether you prefer lightweight and long-lasting aluminum, or economical wood, we have attic ladders for your various needs. Traditional aluminum attic ladders support up to 375 pounds (user and materials carried), while our compact attic ladder and W series wood ladders are rated at 250 pounds. Our WH-series wood ladders are rated for 350 pounds.
- Installation: Most attic ladders require 2 people to install properly. You must also have sawing, squaring, and aligning skills similar to those required to install a window or a door frame. If you do not have these skills, you should hire a professional carpenter to install this unit. Every ladder comes with a step-by-step instruction manual, and online videos are also available to assist you with installation.
- Productivity: Werner designs product that increase your productivity. For example, multi-functional tops on stepladders and comfortable “D” shaped rungs on extension ladders increase your efficiency to get the job done in less time.
- Durability: A heritage of product developed to meet the rugged demands of the professional. Werner ladders have a reputation of being the most durable ladders on the job. Solid solutions to take you where you need.
- Safety: From start to finish, Werner is in control throughout the entire manufacturing process and uses only the highest grade raw materials to craft our products. The result is safe, quality climbing equipment that you have come to know and expect from Werner. Whether it’s our constant product testing or building an extension ladder that doesn’t twist, you can be assured Werner always has your safety in mind.
|Ladder Model||Floor To Ceiling Height Range||Rough Opening||Approx. weight|
|W2208||7' - 8'9"||22 1/2" x 54"||48.6|
|WH2208||7' - 8'9"||22 1/2" x 54"||59.5|
|W2210||8'9" - 10'4"||22 1/2" x 47"||51.3|
|WH2210||8'9" - 10'3"||22 1/2" x 54"||64.5|
|W2508||7' - 8'9"||25" x 54"||51.2|
|WH2508||7' - 8'9"||25" x 54"||62.5|
|W2510||8'9" - 10'4"||25" x 54"||53.9|
|WH2510||8'9" - 10'3"||25" x 54"||67.5|
|WH3008||7' - 8'9"||30 1/2" - 54"||73.5|
|WH3010||8'9" - 10'3"||30 1/2" - 54"||76.5|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Werner Wooden Attic Ladders Ceiling Height 7 ft. to 10 ft. 4 in.
No questions asked yet