Attic Dek Flooring Panels Creates a Attic Storage Solution
- Attic Dek is the only storage system designed specifically for unfinished attic space. Manufactured in two sizes to fit either 16" or 24" standard truss spacing, these lightweight interlocking panels are secured to the attic floor joists using five 2" flathead screws. Testing has shown that each panel supports up to 250 pounds, providing consumers a safer attic stroage system that is both sturdy and durable.
- Lightweight and Efficient: Most homeowners can install a package of panels in about 15 miutes. And, because Attic Dek panels are so lightweight and easy-to-handle, there is no need to coordinate with a helper. One person can easily finish the job. Customers have given Attic Dek rave reviews! We think you will like it just as much as they have. There is simply nothing else like it on the market.
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Provides the additional attic storage space needed to get organized
- No tools, cutting or measuring are required
- Eliminates the risk of sagging joists with could happen with heavier solid flooring materials
- Keeps wires, pipes and ductwork accessible
- Can be installed in small sections with more tiles added as needed
- One person can easily install Attic Dek, no helper is necessary
- Provides access to hard to reach areas when used as a stepping stone path
- Anyone can install Attic Dek
- Sturdy and Durable - each tile can support up to 250 pounds
- Choose the correct size Attic Dek® panel for your installation. The size is determined by the width, on center, between the joists in your attic, either 16" 0r 24" on center.
- Determine the layout for your installation. Panels can be placed in a row or side-by-side or in any configuration you desire. Some users install the panels in a stepping stone configuration to gain access to areas where the panels are installed in continuous rows.
- Place the panel tabs on center between the joists.
- Screw into place to secure, using a power screwdriver.
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Attic Dek Flooring Panels Creates a Attic Storage Solution
No questions asked yet