AH Series Universal Aluminum Attic Ladders
Made of aluminum, the Werner Brand Attic Ladder is durable and light but still rugged enough to handle loads up to 375 lbs. It easily fits in most homes with ceiling heights from 8-12 feet and an attic openings of 25 x 54", 25" x 54" or 25" x 66". The attic ladder is easy to install and includes a comprehensive installation manual and helpful online video.
- Quiet, no-slam strut design
- Convenient handrail for comfortable climbing
- Adjustable feet for easy installation and correct fit
- Building Code: Verify that the product you are considering and its installation meet all applicable building codes in your area.
- Know Your Dimensions: Because an attic ladder goes into your ceiling, it’s important to make sure that your ceiling and surrounding area are appropriate for the ladder you are considering. Make sure you accurately measure your opening size, floor-to-ceiling height, as well as swing clearance and landing space, so you select a ladder that will fit the space you have.
- Materials: Whether you prefer lightweight and long-lasting aluminum, or economical wood, we have attic ladders for your various needs. Traditional aluminum attic ladders support up to 375 pounds (user and materials carried), while our compact attic ladder and W series wood ladders are rated at 250 pounds. Our WH-series wood ladders are rated for 350 pounds.
- Installation: Most attic ladders require 2 people to install properly. You must also have sawing, squaring, and aligning skills similar to those required to install a window or a door frame. If you do not have these skills, you should hire a professional carpenter to install this unit. Every ladder comes with a step-by-step instruction manual, and online videos are also available to assist you with installation.
- Productivity: Werner designs product that increase your productivity. For example, multi-functional tops on stepladders and comfortable “D” shaped rungs on extension ladders increase your efficiency to get the job done in less time.
- Durability: A heritage of product developed to meet the rugged demands of the professional. Werner ladders have a reputation of being the most durable ladders on the job. Solid solutions to take you where you need.
- Safety: From start to finish, Werner is in control throughout the entire manufacturing process and uses only the highest grade raw materials to craft our products. The result is safe, quality climbing equipment that you have come to know and expect from Werner. Whether it’s our constant product testing or building an extension ladder that doesn’t twist, you can be assured Werner always has your safety in mind.
How to Choose a Werner Attic Ladder
|Ladder Model||Floor To Ceiling Height Range||Rough Opening||Approx. weight|
|AH2210||7'8" - 10'3"||22 1/2" x 54"||48.5|
|AH2510||7'8" - 10'3"||25" x 54"||52|
|AH2512||10'5" - 12'||25" x 54"||58.5|
Write Your Own Review
Questions on Werner Aluminum Attic Ladders Ceiling Height 7 ft. 8 in. to 12 ft.
No questions asked yet